ciprofloxacine 500 mg purchase online cheap scholarship essay editor websites hints to use levitra https://eagfwc.org/men/lasix-hypocalcemia/100/ physics spm essay questions and answers dissertation programme seconde click phd thesis on consumer buying behaviour https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/journalistic-essays/8/ cialis zeitpunkt https://explorationproject.org/annotated/topics-about-technology-for-essay/80/ see essay revision help online essays of montaigne online how to write fce essay in citations apa free essays on elderly abuse generic viagra purchase pastilla viagra como funciona 1000 words english essay example buy renagel online https://aaan.org/indications/viagra-generico-paraguai/27/ follow site go to link see url brave merida and elinor argumentative essay https://smartfin.org/science/es-necesaria-receta-para-comprar-viagra/12/ watch mobile phone topic essay enter site ch1101e essay Yield: 6 servings
This tasty little “oven cake” is a lot like an apple dutch pancake – more “egg-y” than “cake-y.” It comes together quickly and makes for a delightful breakfast (or dessert!) served with a dollop of fat free Greek yogurt.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1 sweet apple, such as Fuji, peeled, cored and sliced
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- fresh lemon juice
- fat free Greek yogurt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Melt butter in a 12-in ovenproof frying pan over high heat. I use a cast iron pan.
- Add maple syrup and cinnamon; swirl to combine.
- Add apple and cook until just starting to soften, about 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, combine the eggs, salt, flour, and milk.
- Pour egg mixture into pan and bake until puffed and brown, about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and serve warm with a dollop of fat free Greek yogurt.
Source: Adapted from a recipe in Sunset Magazine, originally submitted by Peter Zensius of San Francisco.