“Baked Chicken with Artichokes” is old school comfort food. Various versions of it have been around forever. Traditionally made using an artichoke mixture bound by mayonnaise, I pull my usual trick and substitute Greek yogurt with great results. In my version, I use marinated artichoke hearts because I prefer their flavor and texture over those packed in water. Your cooking time will vary based on the thickness of your chicken breasts. Regardless, chicken breasts should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165 can you die from abilify overdose can i take cialis with coumadin leadership scholarships coast guard application essay free shipping liipitor https://www.rmhc-reno.org/project/compare-and-contrast-essay-of-north-and-south/25/ help me write my report remedio clomid pregnancy https://www.elc.edu/school/british-identity-essay-titles/53/ safe take viagra vicodin follow url help writing an illustration essay go here https://servingourchildrendc.org/format/alternative-essay-of-valganciclovir-hydrochloride/28/ get link city street at night essay contest click censorship in social media essay conclusion follow link essay on cow for class 1 aldosterone antagonist wirkung viagra professor essays how to write a valedictory speech drug nolvadex here is viagra safe for women 2010 enter click here enter https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/homework-helper-holidays-amp-celebrations/27/ czy kamagra jest dobra °. Use an instant-read thermometer to confirm that the chicken is cooked. Serve this satisfying dish with rice to soak up the extra juices.
BAKED CHICKEN WITH ARTICHOKE HEARTS
Yield: 4 servings
- 12 ounces marinated artichoke hearts
- 3 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 4 chicken breasts
- Heat the oven to 375°. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with pan release.
- Place the artichoke hearts, Parmesan, garlic and yogurt in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until the artichoke hearts are chopped and the mixture comes together like a chunky spread.
- Rinse, dry, salt and pepper the chicken breasts. Place them in a single layer in the baking dish. Spread all of the artichoke mixture evenly across the chicken.
- Bake the chicken for about 30 minutes or until topping begins to brown and juices run clear.