bacon's moral essays are greatly esteemed framklin's tale critical essays go site levitra 20 mg of cialis animal farm essay conclusion outline follow url alert magazine essay contest https://tffa.org/businessplan/critical-essay-thesis-example/70/ alimento che sostituisce il viagra https://businesswomanguide.org/capstone/narrative-essay-example-mla/22/ source link aurelie laflamme 2 critique essay plavix prices follow link cheap analysis essay ghostwriters website online viagra condoms online help me to do my math homework is cialis available in pakistan https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/synthroid-retail-price/200/ https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/research-paper-help-online/47/ watch dalacin lotion pfizer viagra case study reflective essay go to site https://shilohchristian.org/buy/advanced-higher-chemistry-2006-marking-scheme-for-essay/54/ https://internexus.edu/published/business-school-essay-word-limit-for-history/51/ canadian pharmacy without perscription essay on autobiography of a dog nurture essay psychology cialis scaduto funziona https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/what-an-expository-essay/30/ https://thembl.org/masters/summary-essay-kalplar/60/ Yield: 4-6 servings
I first posted this recipe in 2010 and it remains a favorite. Bursting with summer, this recipe offers a delightful combination of berries, apples, basil, and balsamic vinegar. The basil and vinegar are unexpected in a fruit crumble – and so delicious. Enjoy it with whipped cream, ice cream, or straight up!
- 2-3 (Golden Delicious) apples, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 2 pints blackberries
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 large handful fresh basil, chopped
- ~ 1/4 cup honey (or agave syrup), depending on the sweetness of your berries
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 3 heaping tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 stick cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, combine the apples, blackberries, balsamic vinegar, basil, and honey. Put the mixture into an oven-proof casserole dish and set aside.
- For the crumble topping, put the flour, sugar, and butter in a small mixing bowl. Use your fingers to combine it all into a chunky, crumbly mixture. Sprinkle the crumble topping on top of the fruit and bake for about 30 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
Source: Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barara Kingsolver