With a deep, rich flavor, this sea bass stands alone. A fresh slice of lemon might be nice, but even that’s not necessary! This works great with halibut too.
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons grape seed oil
- 4 6-ounce sea bass filets
- Prepare grill for medium heat. Remember to oil the grill. Remove fish from the refrigerator and let it sit, covered, on the counter, until grill is ready.
- In a small bowl, whisk to combine the paprika, garlic salt, dried thyme, black pepper and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- Brush both sides of the filets with grape seed oil. Sprinkle both sides of filets evenly with the seasoning mix; rub it in a bit to adhere.
- Place the filets on the grill, over direct heat and covered, for 4 minutes. After 4 minutes, flip the filets and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes until opaque and flaking.
Comments are closed.