https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/inderal-and-lipitor/100/ go to site format of thesis table of contents ca es cialis https://thembl.org/masters/on-letter-writing-essay/60/ viagra online opinioni click pakistan essay in urdu language follow link autechaux toute mon ecole essay social theory essay help i have an assignment due tomorrow https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/paragraph-writing-in-hindi/8/ procrastination essay introduction cause and effect interactions and precautions with glucophage source link https://vabf.org/reading/cover-letter-in-email/250/ watch kamagra srpski https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/viagra-prego-generico/82/ buy presentation clicker generic cymbalta release date https://explorationproject.org/annotated/time-management-student-essay/80/ drink alcohol after viagra click here levitraprixenpharmacie becoming a better writer essay https://chfn.org/fastered/mtune-generic-cialis/36/ https://amaanahservices.org/support/cheap-descriptive-essay-proofreading-service-uk/58/ https://footcaregroup.org/perpill/apoteke-sarajevo-kamagra-gel/35/ go cosequin taste ha controindicazioni viagra Yield: 4 servings
Start the wild rice cooking while you prepare the ingredients for the recipe. If you want to speed the cooking time for the wild rice, pre-soak it in water for several hours and it should cook in about 30 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 2-pound butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 4 cups)
- 4 cups canned low-salt chicken broth, divided
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup wild rice
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- In a heavy saucepan, bring 3 1/2 cups of broth to boil. Add wild rice. Boil until grains begin to split open and are tender, but still firm to bite. This will take about 50-60 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté until tender and transparent. Add the garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the butternut squash and toss to coat. Add 1/2 cup chicken broth and the wine. Cover and simmer until squash is almost tender and liquid is absorbed, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer cooked wild rice to a large bowl. Stir in butternut squash mixture, then the cranberries and sage. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Adapted from The Bon Appetit Cookbook