lipase biodiesel thesis allama iqbal essay in urdu for kids https://themilitaryguide.org/14days/best-analysis-essay-editing-service/55/ psychiatric research papers best descriptive essay ghostwriting websites for masters narration essay sample source follow url click can you take vitamin e with banicar and lipitor viagra head office photo https://njsora.us/annotated/attention-grabber-for-holocaust-essay/29/ essay about a special person in your life go here https://cpchawaii.edu/lptf/papers.php?rewriter=phd-thesis-writing-services-uk go https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/precio-de-viagra-en-farmacia-espaa/200/ here source site correct essay heading valacyclovir hcl 1 watch go to site chlorogenic acid synthesis essay child labour free essay americas constitutional freedoms essay topics baixaki cd levitra flavio playback fm catw essay 2012 movies https://equalitymi.org/citrate/tomar-levitra/29/ https://drexelmagazine.org/compare/penn-state-creative-writing-major/18/ https://aaan.org/indications/how-many-men-over-60-use-viagra/27/ Yield: 6-8 servings
Pork butt and pork shoulder are the same cut of meat. It is a fatty cut, which makes it delicious, but there are ways to mitigate the amount of fat in the final dish – see Step 3. It’s delicious as a filling for tacos, burritos, enchiladas or tamales. It’s also tasty on it’s own, served with zesty coleslaw.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crumbled dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 4-pound boneless pork shoulder roast
- 2 bay leaves
- chicken broth to cover
- Mix together salt, garlic powder, cumin, oregano, coriander and cinnamon in a bowl. Coat pork with spice mixture. Place the bay leaves in the bottom of the slow cooker and place the pork on top. Pour the chicken broth over the pork.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 10 hours. If your broth does not completely cover the pork roast, flip it after about 5 hours.
- Remove the pork from the slow cooker and set it aside to cool. While it cools, remove the juices from the pot and put them in a container in the freezer. The fat will solidify on top. Remove the fat, keeping only the juices.
- Shred the pork and add the juices to moisten. Enjoy!