ap letter from birmingham jail essay viagra bike racing https://aaan.org/indications/otc-zovirax/27/ source url 1000 word short story essay top admission paper ghostwriting service for school research paper outline gangs sample of good introduction essay can cialis lower sperm count https://njsora.us/annotated/animal-farm-essay-titles-on-pride/29/ free online theses and dissertations https://homemods.org/usc/act-sample-essays/46/ source source link follow site ap language analysis essay https://teamwomenmn.org/formatting/sample-poem-comparison-essay/23/ go to site saint xavier nursing essay examples fluconazole 150 fun dosage literacy training service essay https://www.accap.org/storage/viagra-generico-online-brasil/28/ here aol help homework student https://www.elc.edu/school/blakeslea-trispora-classification-essay/53/ here doxycycline for sinus infection dosage https://aaan.org/indications/patient-information-on-viagra/27/ como actua el viagra en el cuerpo ambition essay spm article manager property resume sample short essay in punjabi Yield: 1 9-inch fruit crisp
My friend Caroline gave me this recipe many, many moons ago. I have used it with a variety of fruit including peaches, apples, and a combo of nectarines and blueberries. Served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, this is one of my all time favorite desserts. The original recipe calls for refined sugar, which creates a sweeter, crispier streusel. I substitute Sucanat for the refined sugar and get a richer, darker topping. Make it your own!
- 6 cups of fresh fruit, sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar or Sucanat
- 3/4 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 stick unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9-inch pie dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss sliced fruit with ground cinnamon.
- In a medium bowl, combine sugar, flour, and butter. Using a pastry cutter, two knives, or your fingers, cut butter into flour mixture pieces of butter are pea-size.
- Pour, and then mound, fruit into prepared pie dish. Spread streusel evenly on top. Bake for about 45 minutes until top is golden and fruit is bubbling.