kodel tariu man gera cialis buy viagra online in pune https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/live-homework-help-free/17/ go to site https://internexus.edu/published/buy-custom-custom-essay/51/ believe dream inspire essay ideas for kids a title page for an essay thesis means in urdu language case study amazon response essay thesis enter site achat de viagra ou cialis historical cost of abilify descriptive essay on winter season for java assignments enter http://hyperbaricnurses.org/4214-sildenafil-how-viagra-works/ research paper on tsunami pdf often should viagra used https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/viagra-sale-cheap/82/ essays on gangster genre source url because i could not stop for death theme essay https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/how-viagra-acts/200/ go site cialis vs viagra strength and dosage levitracialis comparison levitra viagra go source site buy cheap school essay on founding fathers animal testing facts essay scholarships https://www.elc.edu/school/about-mango-tree-in-essay-cite/53/ Yield: 6 servings
This healthy salad relies on some of my favorite flavor bombs – citrus, ginger, and fresh herbs. It may be “winter-y,” but it’s light and delicious all the same. Enjoy it as a side with grilled meat or seafood, as a main on a bed of greens, or alone, for breakfast. It’s that versatile.
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup salted roasted pistachios, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups farro (10 ounces)
- 1/4 cup dried sour cherries
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the farro and simmer over moderate heat until al dente, about 35 minutes. Drain well, shaking off the excess water.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the orange zest, orange juice, lemon juice, ginger and oil and whisk to blend. Season with salt.
- Add the warm farro to the dressing along with the raisins and cherries and toss well. Let stand until the farro is almost cool. Just before serving, fold in the scallions, pistachios, mint and cilantro and season with salt.
Source: Food & Wine Magazine