Served warm, this dish is tangy and satisfying. It makes a great side kick to chicken, fish, or a hunk of crusty bread. It would also be delicious as part of a composed salad that included grilled vegetables, feta cheese and greens. Lentils are a legume, low in fat and high in fiber. The dark green French lentils called for in this recipe, commonly called “Le Puy” lentils, take a little longer to cook than other varieties, but they hold their shape well in this dish, this stew and this delicious side dish. I use milder brown lentils for this soup. Enjoy!
took two viagra lyrica cymbalta architecture photo essay free simple essay examples bin laden agente cialis https://elkhartcivictheatre.org/proposal/lady-macbeth-research-paper/3/ draft a proposal get link crushed up viagra source causes of obesity essay see url manfaat elocon presenting a dissertation defense https://equalitymi.org/citrate/canadian-online-drug-site-reviews/29/ http://archive.ceu.edu/store.php?treat=levitra-sugar-city https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/best-essays-for-college-application/17/ dissertation ideas criminology sociology source site https://www.accap.org/storage/how-soon-does-paxil-work/28/ go site watch watch no rx alesse similares viagra achat viagra en ligne avis renaissance man movie essay buy viagra birmingham uk https://georgehahn.com/playboy/how-long-before-sildenafil-works/15/ https://www.lapressclub.org/hypothesis/how-to-cite-an-interview-in-a-research-paper/29/ sample professional resume free https://campingunlimited.org/dissertation/annie-dillard-the-death-of-a-moth-essay/26/ FRENCH LENTILS
Yield: 4 side servings
- 1 cup French lentils
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Place the lentils and vegetable stock in a sauce pan and bring them to a boil. Reduce the heat and allow them to simmer, uncovered, for about 20 minutes, until they are almost tender. Drain.
- In a small bowl, which together the olive oil, mustard, vinegar, salt, garlic and pepper.
- Toss the warm lentils with the dressing and allow them to sit for about 10 minutes. Taste for seasoning and add salt/pepper to taste. Best served warm.
Adapted from an Ina Garten recipe