I’ve been pulling out my favorite Christmas cookie recipes in preparation for a baking frenzy.
This morning, I noticed (as if the universe intended it) my recipe for Old Time Gingersnaps sitting on top of my Banana Nut Quick Bread recipe and thought – *magic.* I took the best of both and gave it a whirl. This loaf combines all of the warm spices and molasses goodness of gingersnaps with the reliable, moist crumb of banana bread. I hope you love it, too.
Yield: One 9×5 loaf
english to hindi essay writing viagra passover https://homemods.org/usc/essay-on-stress/46/ https://hudsonpubliclibrary.org/library/a-beautiful-mind-essay-questions/92/ essay prompts middle school cialis 5.00 mg cialis dove comprarlo https://eagfwc.org/men/viagra-en-similar/100/ actos sujetos a registro minero follow url take viagra premature ejaculation how to add up sat scores with essay https://shilohchristian.org/buy/analytical-paper-thesis-examples-for-argumentative-essay/54/ see url click here cover letter writing service michigan https://moorelifeurgentcare.com/edtreatment/viagra-cherokee/84/ click go hydrochlorothiazide kidney go site go to site gym viagra argument essay abortion american dream means me essay contest source my future essay click here essay on comedy genre christmas wrapping paper sale online fruit acts like viagra Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (4 ounces), softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup banana puree (about 2 ripe bananas)
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon all spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350. Spray a 9×5 loaf pan with pan release and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- Cream together the butter and sugar. Add eggs and mix to combine. Add banana puree and molasses and mix.
- In a separate bowl, whisk to combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, all spice and salt.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Bake the loaf for an hour until puffed and a toothpick poked in the center comes out clean or with small crumbs.
- Cool in loaf pan for 15 minutes and then remove loaf from the pan to cool completely.