Yield: 4-6 servings
The original recipe called for mayonnaise as a dressing. I almost always substitute plain yogurt for mayonnaise in dressings and dips with great success. It works here too. See my post on how to poach chicken.
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 poached boneless, skinless chicken breasts, medium dice
- 2 stalks celery, small dice
- 1/2 green apple, cored, medium dice
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup red onion, small dice
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a large mixing bowl, use a whisk to combine the yogurt, vinegar, mustard, and honey.
- To the bowl, add the remaining ingredients – chicken, celery, apple, raisins, and walnuts. Mix to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cool before serving.
Adapted from Los Angeles Times