Yield: 4 servings
This crisp and refreshing salad is colorful and different. Enjoy it in good health!
- 1/2 cup grape seed oil
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/4 teaspoons cumin
- 1 5-ounce package baby spinach
- 2 cups jicama, peeled and shredded (or diced)
- 1 cup thinly sliced radish
- 1/3 cup roasted pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1/2 cup crumbled Cotija cheese (or queso fresco)
- Whisk first 6 ingredients (through cumin) in a small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss spinach, jicama, and radishes in a large bowl. Add dressing and toss to coat. Sprinkle with pumpkins seeds and cheese and serve.
Adapted from www.epicurious.com