sample persuasive argumentative essay source link 120 eighty character lines essay help source link 5 year goal plan essay writer private prescriptions for viagra https://plastic-pollution.org/trialrx/bilaxten-comprimidos-viagra/31/ cialis 5 mg works cialdini social validation essay enter site go to link https://tffa.org/businessplan/good-english-words-for-essay/70/ cialis what does the pill look like source url peut on acheter viagra en pharmacie sans ordonnance analysis of group work essay law homework help see levitra portsmouth acular eye drops for dogs https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/what-is-your-thesis-statement-example/3/ get link best descriptive essay ghostwriters site for school pay to write papers pay to write paper source link ku klux klan essay topics viagra if women take aanleiding schrijven essay examples viagra sale in malaysia argumentative essay about forced marriage buy viagra in saudi arabia pediatric lasix dose renogram Yield: 4 servings
This salad is delicious, nutritious, and gets better with time. It’s a wonderful way to spotlight seasonal winter greens. Give it a spin!
Ingredients for salad:
- 1 bunch kale, washed, stems removed, and leaves into thin ribbons
- 1 apple, chopped into matchstick-shaped pieces
- 3 ounces Parmesan cheese, thinly sliced with a vegetable peeler
Ingredients for dressing:
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground mustard (Dijon works too)
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Ingredients for spiced pecans:
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- In a medium bowl, toss together the kale, apple, and parmesan.
- In a small bowl, whisk to combine the vinegar, molasses, mustard, shallot, and olive oil. Toss the dressing with the salad and let sit at room temperature for one hour.
- In a small skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the cinnamon, red pepper, sugar, and pecans. Saute the pecans until the sugar has dissolved and the butter has been absorbed by the nuts. Spread nuts on parchment paper or aluminum foil to cool. Toss pecans with salad and serve.
Adapted from Design*Sponge