buy esl personal essay on presidential elections alienated labor essay babylon revisited theme essay prompt shakespeare essays othello bicyclic guanidine essay lined writing paper for first graders offshore s cheap cialis follow see bullying in high school essays viagra and gastroparesis sister of the bride speech examples https://amaanahservices.org/support/cheap-cheap-essay-writers-site-au/58/ le cialis generique est il dangereux https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/viagra-online-uk-lloyds/82/ https://journeysmobilevet.com/edimprove/adult-dose-doxycycline/26/ asylum seekers and refugees essay contest go here watch an essay on road safety time for action with fractions https://sugarpinedrivein.com/treatment/prices-propecia/10/ depo provera and low carb diet https://vabf.org/reading/case-study-research-features/250/ how to do a business plan uk cheap academic essay on shakespeare bangaru telangana essay writer watch thesis edgar allen poe videography template case study college essay writing services remedio mais potente que viagra Yield: 8 servings
Give this salad at least 4 hours to marinate. It’s even better the next day!
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Ingredients for salad:
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 mini peppers, sliced
- 3 medium zucchini, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Make the vinaigrette. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, Italian seasoning, Dijon mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper. In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, cherry tomatoes, sliced peppers, zucchini, carrots, and onion.
- Pour the dressing mixture over the vegetables, tossing gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours, stirring occasionally. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Adapted from Paula Deen