Yield: 8 servings
Give this salad at least 4 hours to marinate. It’s even better the next day!
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Ingredients for salad:
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 mini peppers, sliced
- 3 medium zucchini, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Make the vinaigrette. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, Italian seasoning, Dijon mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper. In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, cherry tomatoes, sliced peppers, zucchini, carrots, and onion.
- Pour the dressing mixture over the vegetables, tossing gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours, stirring occasionally. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Adapted from Paula Deen