https://internexus.edu/published/church-of-holy-sepulchre-essay/51/ antithesis law and order https://energy-analytics-institute.org/freefeatures/cheap-rhetorical-analysis-essay-writing-websites-usa/56/ watch example of symbolic speech see url https://explorationproject.org/annotated/ts-eliot-essay-tradition-and-the-individual-talent-pdf/80/ example of admissions essay for graduate school buy ranbaxy viagra cuanto cuesta la viagra con receta medica quem e diabetico pode tomar viagra argumentative essay on the media should be censored see url cheap generic cialis made in america short essay on population explosion and its effects go to site chemoessay equation methane clomid days take bad boy female version of viagra https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/university-of-missouri-kansas-city-mfa-creative-writing/3/ see https://ncappa.org/term/marathi-essay-book-pdf/4/ an short essay on republic day in india https://projectathena.org/grandmedicine/how-quickly-does-cialis-daily-work/11/ thesis topics on work life balance causes essay examples https://elkhartcivictheatre.org/proposal/the-inner-citadel-essays-on-individual-autonomy/3/ american dream in literature essay topics https://www.rmhc-reno.org/project/example-mba-paper-thesis/25/ https://samponline.org/blacklives/cohort-vs-case-control-study/27/ blossoms li young lee analysis essay case study approach to decision making Yield: 4 servings
Fresh lemon juice, minced shallots, and a little Romano cheese go a long way towards adding nice flavor to this dish. Substitute fresh baby spinach for the arugula or Parmesan for the Romano – it’s all good!
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic, divided
- 1 1/4 teaspoons black pepper, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 (5-ounce) package fresh baby arugula
- 4 quarts water
- 8 ounces whole wheat spaghetti (try Bionature Organic Whole Wheat Spaghetti)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shaved fresh Romano cheese
- Combine 2 teaspoons garlic, 1 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and arugula in a large bowl; toss well.
- Bring 4 quarts water to a boil in a large Dutch oven. Add pasta; cook 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Add hot pasta to arugula mixture, and toss well until arugula wilts.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper; sauté 1 minute. Add remaining 1 teaspoon garlic and shallots; sauté 1 minute or until shrimp are done. Remove shrimp from pan.
- Add broth and juice to pan, scraping pan to loosen browned bits; cook 5 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half. Return shrimp to pan. Remove from heat; stir in butter. Add pasta to pan and toss to coat. Sprinkle each serving with a bit of cheese.
Source: Cooking Light