costo de pastillas viagra https://internexus.edu/published/cheap-school-admission-essay-help/51/ exces de viagra levitra cottage grove articulatory essay advantages analysis of sonnet 116 essay https://plastic-pollution.org/trialrx/blackcap-female-viagra/31/ aligarh movement essay typer classification essay on shoes watch https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/anthem-and-brave-new-world-essay/3/ https://www.elc.edu/school/cheap-expository-essay-ghostwriting-sites-for-phd/53/ free samples by mail of viagra new product development assignment https://peacerivergardens.org/proof/sample-of-apa-abstract-for-a-research-paper/25/ cheapest cialis pharmacy comparison ccot essay conclusion builder https://smartfin.org/science/chantix-champix/12/ abigail smith adams essays see url click https://greenechamber.org/blog/popular-admission-paper-editor-website-us/74/ lasix fuild pill intravenous flagyl https://scottsdaleartschool.org/checker/best-american-essays-2008-gopnik/33/ an argumentative essay on bullying go here staying a secret essay https://explorationproject.org/annotated/essay-phrases-pdf/80/ online college essay editor https://sugarpinedrivein.com/treatment/teva-viagra-cost/10/ I like these patties as a savory breakfast or for lunch or dinner with greens. They also grab and go well if you’re on the run. Quinoa is a complete (gluten-free!) protein, so these little patties seriously satisfy. Here are easy directions for making quinoa. 1 cup of uncooked quinoa yields about 4 cups cooked. Use the search function on our site to find other healthy salads, soups and side dishes featuring quinoa. Enjoy!
Yield: 11-12 small patties
I use a 2-ounce ice-cream scoop to portion my patties. You may need to add a bit if water (about 1/4 cup) so the patties are moist and stick together.
- 2 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan, grated Gruyere, or crumbled Feta cheese
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup whole grain bread crumbs
- olive oil for pan frying
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the quinoa, eggs, salt, chives, onion, cheese and garlic.
- Add the bread crumbs and stir. Allow the mixture to sit for a few minutes while the breadcrumbs absorb some moisture.
- Heat the oil in a large (I use cast iron) skillet over medium-low. Add half of the patties to the pan and cover. Cook them for about 7 minutes on each side, until they develop a nice dark brown crust. Remove the patties from the skillet to a rack to cool. Repeat process with remaining patties.
Adapted from Super Natural Every Day