https://norfolkspca.com/medservice/neurontin-in-urine-test/14/ source url argiro herbal viagra https://www.pugetsoundnavymuseum.org/paraphrasing/planning-and-threat-assessment-research-paper/24/ https://njsora.us/annotated/10-year-career-plan-essay/29/ media analysis essays ban of plastic bags essay topics dissertation pour et contre la peine de mort https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/a-term-paper-on-equal-employment/3/ https://energy-analytics-institute.org/freefeatures/apollo-13-leadership-essay-conclusion/56/ addiction to smoking essay cinema movie reviews mla handbook for writers of research papers by joseph gibaldi https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/collage-essay/17/ american essay writing service enter site enter https://heystamford.com/writing/help-write-an-essay-online/8/ research paper topics sociology https://www.rmhc-reno.org/project/publish-your-thesis-online/25/ capital punishment pro and con essay follow https://explorationproject.org/annotated/thesis-topics-list-in-information-technology/80/ cialis 20 mg fa male viagra sore wife https://aaan.org/indications/free-seroquel/27/ get link canadas levitra 40mil cadexomer iodine classification essay viagra indien gel https://www.accap.org/storage/otc-equivalent-to-nexium/28/ https://eagfwc.org/men/buy-cialis-wholesale/100/ Yield: 6 servings
When you don’t want it fancy and you just want it good – turn to this recipe. It’s quick – definitely week night fare. It’s also delicious served as a Chili Mac, over whole wheat spaghetti, topped with cheddar cheese and chopped onions.
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- ¼ teaspoon sriracha sauce (optional)
- In a soup pot over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef and pork until crumbly and cooked through. Add the chili powder, garlic powder, salt, cumin and cinnamon. Stir to combine for about 1 minute.
- With a spatula, push the beef and pork to one side of the pan, letting the juices gather on the other side. Add the flour to the liquid and use a whisk to combine it with the juices. Try to get rid of any clumps of flour.
- Add 2 cups of water and the black beans. Simmer to thicken, for about 10 minutes. Add sriracha sauce for a little heat, or tabasco if you like. Enjoy!