Yield: 4 side servings
Who says fruit salad is only for breakfast? This combination of ingredients makes pluots prime candidates for lunch and dinner too. Using fruit on the firmer side makes it easier to chop. Enjoy!
- 8 pluots, pitted and chopped
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pistachios, toasted
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- pinch of salt and pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Season to taste, adjusting vinegar, oil, salt and pepper as desired.