65 successful harvard business school application essays download viagra alo mama zippy https://norfolkspca.com/medservice/crestor-tab-10mg-looks-like/14/ accutane with methyl sulfonyl methane analysis essay writing website online https://greenechamber.org/blog/apa-cite-journal-article-from-database/74/ https://sdchirogroup.com/savings/kamagra-oral-jellyru/33/ prix d'une pilule de viagra https://carlgans.org/report/dance-essay-titles/7/ synthroid and iron supplement interaction https://mdp.berkeley.edu/wp-content/uploads/?online=a-brave-boy-essay-on-where-you-grew ap world history research paper topics lormetazepam bijsluiter viagra chocolat essay film nexium cost at pharmacy https://willherndon.org/pharmaceutical/drug-without-script-online/24/ get link oxford thesis submission animal rights issues essay https://georgehahn.com/playboy/how-many-hours-in-advance-should-i-take-cialis/15/ https://thembl.org/masters/thesis-games-theory/60/ https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/dissertation-writers-for-hire-gb/47/ go to site dapoxetine cialis combo reviews prime and composite numbers homework help quel difference entre viagra et cialis https://norfolkspca.com/medservice/kentucky-lawyer-celebrex/14/ source site https://campingunlimited.org/dissertation/argumentative-essay-nuclear-energy/26/ cover letter environmental officer Yield: 4 servings
This is a delicious and satisfying meal. If you prefer using tortillas instead of cabbage cups, simply use them and top the beef mixture with zesty coleslaw. Yum. This dish contains peanuts for garnish. If there is a known allergy, simply skip them.
- 2 1/2 teaspoons dark sesame oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 large green cabbage leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped unsalted, dry-roasted peanuts
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 teaspoons oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add ginger and garlic; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add beef; cook 5 minutes or until browned, stirring to crumble. Drain oil from the pan (if necessary).
- Combine remaining 1/2 teaspoon oil, lime juice, fish sauce, water and crushed red pepper in a large bowl. Add beef mixture, onion, and cilantro; toss well. Place 2 cabbage leaves on each of 4 plates; divide beef mixture evenly among leaves. Top each serving with 1 1/2 teaspoons peanuts.
Adapted from Cooking Light