https://drtracygapin.com/erections/childrens-dosage-zithromax/25/ http://hyperbaricnurses.org/6303-viagra-patanol-online-drug-stores-metrogel/ big sleep thesis https://carlgans.org/report/fun-research-paper-topics-ideas/7/ free accounting homework help https://themilitaryguide.org/14days/biodata-in-english-essay-help/55/ https://equalitymi.org/citrate/relative-costs-of-lavitgra-viagra-and-cialis/29/ levitra 10 mg szjban good dissertation title enter follow site viagra how long it takes to work overnight toradol go go here cambridge essays application https://projectathena.org/grandmedicine/mycanadianpharmacyviagra/11/ cialis deepwater https://teamwomenmn.org/formatting/graduate-essay-paper/23/ cheap essay help https://sugarpinedrivein.com/treatment/too-much-viagra-bad-you/10/ quotes about writing essays country presentation https://chfn.org/fastered/how-much-is-viagra-at-lloyds/36/ https://www.elc.edu/school/can-am-hockey-essay/53/ metolazone and lasix together go click here here https://heystamford.com/writing/buy-essays-online-cheap/8/ bx protocol essay contest for inn viagra em fortaleza Yield: 4 servings
This dish is great for a weeknight – simple, saucy and delicious. Enjoy!
- 10 ounces udon or soba noodles
- 2 teaspoons grape seed oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced cross-wise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1 14-ounce can lite coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon each lime juice, reduced sodium soy sauce and fish sauce
- 1/2 cup each sliced green onions, cilantro leaves and basil
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha or other hot sauce
- 4 cups baby spinach
- Bring a medium sauce pan of water to a boil. Add noodles and cook for 4 minutes until soft. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Add garlic and shallots and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the chicken, curry paste and half the coconut milk.
- Stir well to combine and return to a boil for about 5 minutes to reduce and thicken. Stir in remaining coconut milk, agave nectar, lime juice, soy sauce and fish sauce. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 2-3 more minutes.
- Add the noodles, green onions, cilantro,basil and sriracha sauce to the wok/pan. Toss to coat. Season to taste with salt – may not be necessary.
- Place 1 cup of baby spinach into each of 4 shallow bowls. Top with chicken and noodles. Enjoy!
Adapted from Sunset Magazine