A visit from my parents-in-law yielded pounds of Roma, Early Girl and Purple Prince tomatoes. Organic, fresh and home grown, they don’t get better than this. In celebration, I wanted to make a light and summery sauce for pasta, so I turned to Pim’s Super Quick and Fantastic Tomato Sauce. So good!
Here are some other great recipes featuring fresh tomatoes that will deliver the taste of summer to your table. Enjoy!
- For breakfast, try Tomato Cheese Toast
- David Lebovitz’s French Tomato Tart is amazing
- Serve up some Golden Gazpacho with Croutons and Sausage
- Savor the simplicity of No-Cook Pasta Sauce
- Top Grilled Rosemary-Crusted Pizzas with fresh tomatoes, mozzarella and basil
- Make a gluten-free Polenta Pie
- Wow them at the next barbecue with Watermelon + Tomato Salad
- Feature cherry tomatoes in Marinated Market Vegetables
Comments are closed.