Yield: Serves 4 (1/4-pound servings)
This simple but delicious dish comes together in minutes. Enjoy!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- Salt to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet or wok over medium heat. Add the garlic and sautee until light brown, about 2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and the chili flakes. Cook for about 3 minutes, or until shrimp turns bright pink.
- Sprinkle with parsley and salt to taste. Serve immediately.
Adapted from Tapas, a Taste of Spain in America, by Jose Andres