Yield: 2 servings
This salad is delicious served on a bed of arugula or as a sandwich. It’s hard to go wrong with these flavors, so go ahead and play with the amounts. If you used canned beans, you will need 1 can. Rinse and drain them first. Full of fiber and protein, no matter how slice it, this salad makes for a very satisfying lunch or snack.
- 1 7-ounce pouch of chunk light tuna
- 1 cup cooked Cannellini beans
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (if you like, use fat free feta)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.