beispiels essay outline lasix qt interval viagra medical specialists follow link https://ncappa.org/term/cause-and-effect-essay-on-racism/4/ legal case study examples prednisone peripheral neuropathy https://thembl.org/masters/academic-essay-writing-topics/60/ watch an essay on crimes and punishments pdf viewer https://carlgans.org/report/telugu-essays-on-animals/7/ https://mdp.berkeley.edu/wp-content/uploads/?online=analytical-essay-introductions essays in the earlier history of american corporations solved igcse english papers medicamente flagyl source site here cheapest and fastest viagra essay writing classes for high school students get link essay on success depends on opportunity not on character argumentative thesis essay https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/college-admission-essays-for-sale/47/ time magazine essay internet chat rooms not safe essay https://carlgans.org/report/skills-development-act-essay/7/ how to write a good ged essay northern arizona university creative writing order dissertation go site cover letter for sales and marketing Yield: 4 servings
This salad is simple, refreshing, delicious – and sophisticated. It makes for a great great starter, or side dish for grilled meats. If you don’t have sea salt (it’s worth it – give it a try!), you can substitute kosher salt, or use 1/4 teaspoon table salt.
- 4 cups cubed watermelon
- 2 cups yellow heirloom tomato, chopped in large pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoon chopped mint
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the watermelon and tomato chunks in a bowl and sprinkle with sea salt. Gently mix to combine. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Toast the sliced almonds by placing them on a baking sheet in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Combine the feta cheese and mint with the watermelon mixture. Sprinkle with the toasted almonds and serve immediately.