business standard hindi news papers follow an essay on the history of civil society analysis dissertation final defense never let me go essay topics cdo grid descriptive essay como se usa el sildenafil de 50 mg https://footcaregroup.org/perpill/lek-driver-5mg-cialis/35/ https://cpchawaii.edu/lptf/papers.php?rewriter=essay-on-the-english-civil-war recomendations for electric utility resume writing services propecia shampoo hair loss echeck online discount pharmacy essay perspective advantages of learning foreign language essay source link gay married essay hindi essays for students online meaning of case study in history https://peacerivergardens.org/proof/free-samples-of-essay-writing/25/ https://shilohchristian.org/buy/carbon-dioxide-concentration-on-essay/54/ arts essay musical princeton reflection representation semblance sound el viagra y las mujeres essay on originality https://cadasb.org/pharmacy/abilify-use-in-children/13/ acid rain essay drug thesis 30 day cialis 5mg critical thinking situations euthanasie pour ou contre dissertation e commerce essay cheap best essay writing for hire crestor and numbness Yield: Serves 4 with a little leftover
If you want to use pre-cooked chicken, simply skip Step 2 and add it to the pot along with the couscous and zucchini in Step 4. If you want to make this recipe gluten free, skip the couscous and use only 5 cups of chicken broth. I use whole wheat couscous because I like the fact that it has more fiber.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts or tenders, cut into bite-sized pieces (or 12 ounces cooked chicken)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 cups (1/2-inch) cubed peeled butternut squash
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1/3 cup uncooked couscous
- 1 zucchini, quartered lengthwise and sliced into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- Heat a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add onion, and cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken; cook for 4 minutes, browning on all sides.
- Add cumin, cinnamon, and pepper to pan; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add butternut squash and tomato paste; cook 1 minute. Add chicken broth, scraping the bottom of the pot to loosen browned bits. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes.
- Stir in couscous and zucchini (and pre-cooked chicken if you’re using it); cook 5 minutes or until squash is tender. Remove pan from heat. Stir in chopped basil and orange rind.
Adapted from myrecipes.com