controversy essay in indian politics religion answering essay questions in college follow site see url levitra gene autry 360 xt round black reflective essay https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/essay-reading-practice/30/ ap spanish literature essay rubric 2012 sample essay cesarean section is it ok to buy viagra online middle school principal resume examples watch downloadable child development research papers internet essay alexander pope an essay on criticism summary sparknotes college english homework help donde comprar viagra femenino en uruguay essay about the house of your dream essay on rising prices impact on a layman graffiti essay art or vandalism cheap analysis essay ghostwriter site uk buwan ng wika sample essay about yourself https://abt.edu/bestsellers/good-things-viagra/22/ can niacin be taken with cialis essay fear of death here 2003 dbq sample essay baby thesis sa filipino tungkol sa paninigarilyo https://sdchirogroup.com/savings/cialiscompresse5mg/33/ career job shadow reflective essay ideas follow Yield: 8-10 servings
Butternut squash serves as a good substitute for the pumpkin.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 medium yellow onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Chinese five-spice powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups chopped fresh peeled pumpkin
- 2 12-ounce jars roasted red peppers in water, drained (1 pound by weight for peppers)
- 3 cups chopped peeled sweet potato
- 10 cups chicken broth (2 ½ quarts)
- optional garnish: chopped scallions, shaved Parmesan cheese, or chopped rosemary
- In a soup pot, heat the oil over medium-low heat. Add the chopped onion, garlic and spices (through salt). Sauté until onion is soft and translucent.
- Add pumpkin, red peppers, and sweet potato to the pot. Stir to combine. Put a lid on it and allow vegetables to steam for about 7 minutes.
- Remove lid and add broth to the pot. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes or until vegetables are soft. Use a blender stick to puree the soup. Thin with additional broth, if required.