adderall and viagra together how much is prescription viagra source keflex drug monograph lasix click https://smartfin.org/science/buy-cialis-online-cheap-germany/12/ gre essay questions college algebra help istituto medico polispecialistico di bertocchi accuplacer essay test practice boite de viagra prix en pharmacie 5 paragraph essay read write think acrostic poem watch https://sdchirogroup.com/savings/acquistare-levitra-originale-on-line/33/ follow link a child called it theme essay art education business plan essay in hindi safai ka mahatva https://mdp.berkeley.edu/wp-content/uploads/?online=cheap-persuasive-essay-ghostwriting-site-ca https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/cipla-erecto/200/ american spanish war essay outline eco403 midterm solved papers essay for graduate school admission get link dissertation ideas terrorism ambivalenzkonflikt beispiel essay watch fda approved cialis generic 1776 by david mccullough book report https://scottsdaleartschool.org/checker/personal-essay-helper/33/ animal farm essay titles for social media watch Yield: 4 mini loaves or 2 standard loaves
The orange zest, fresh orange juice and chopped fresh rosemary make this unlike any other zucchini bread you’ve tasted!
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1 3/4 cup of sugar
- 2 cups of shredded zucchini
- 2 teaspoons finely minced fresh rosemary
- Zest of one orange (I used a navel orange)
- Juice from 1/2 of the orange
- 3 cups of whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of toasted pecans (or walnuts); chopped
- optional: additional toasted, chopped nuts for toppping
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease your loaf pans and set them aside.
- To toast the pecans, place them on a baking sheet and put them in the oven for about 8 minutes or until fragrant. Cool and chop.
- In a large bowl beat the eggs. Mix in the yogurt, oil, and sugar. Then mix in the shredded zucchini, rosemary, orange zest, and orange juice. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and toasted nuts. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Once the batter is well combined divide it evenly among or between loaf pans. Optional: sprinkle the tops of the loaves with additional toasted, chopped nuts.
- Bake the mini loaves for about 35-40 minutes and the standard loaves for about one hour, until a tester inserted comes out clean.
- Remove the loaves from the oven and allow them to cool for 10 minutes inside the loaf pan before transferring them to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Adapted from www.food52.com